Skip to main content

A Beautiful Obese! - Amber Blue

The twilight that transcended me into this made me stumble upon aficionades who got me convinced that ohh!! I am an obese. And now I shall be fooling myself by pretending to savour the summer breeze For my happiness has gone to a night walk since I have gotten obese.

People say I eat too much- but ohh! All the efforts of this nefarious world shall drown in futile for two lovers food and I are inseparable .

Food to me is like the pastel touch of rain on the unfed petals , food to me is like the pristine smile of a sinless child, food to me is an oracle showing me the dancing lights.

And yet the truth is I eat too much and in repentance my heart often sighs, but the uncompromising soul obscures the truth that yes, I am obese. Thou shall blame my laziness or perhaps it is my pampering that has sabotaged any desire of my body to work out diligently. Exercise and I are like the sky and the oceans chasing each other relentlessly and like them we never converge, extending both to eternity until uncertainty draws us in with ease but how then shall I abridge my concerns about becoming obese?

Obesity sometimes is itself a disease, dulls the brain, slows the life but the what pathetic is- the world as is the world, shall endeavour to douse out your pride in yourself and all that- because you have grown to be obesed. Let not those thorns tailored out of the worldly jibes get you for the pride of a beautiful heart and a beautiful you should never choke out. 

The goodness of obesity?- there is none, but the beauty of obesity?-  let us not even count. I have reasons to smile for, sorrows to mourn for , amour to feel for- everything that makes me human and sure I am, that obesity might add extra pounds to me but it shall never give me an extra heart. Why then I shall let the world judge me? Shall I bother and weep for thy curves and flattery? My agonies shall tell you how badly I die to grow thinner but only to be healthier. I resigned long back from standing upto the standards of your society, it's never too late to give wings to your body!

Never in my wildest dreams, in this process, the beauty of my heart shall cease, because out of many things in the world, I believe , above all - I am a beautiful obese.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POETRY COMES ALIVE - BY AMBER BLUE

Poetry is an orphan abundant by the silence and yet it thrives through the odds until it stumbles upon on the pages of a poet. For me, poetry is the manifestation of water and pray tell me why not, for I have seen poetry to reshape itself in the shape of the container in which it is and metaphorical might I sound for what a mind of a poet is if not a vessel of thoughts filled to the brim!  As poetry comes frolicking on your pages, the reek of silent emotions caged within the heart vamoose, plethora of chaos begin- chaos that make the heart skip a beat, chaos that unveil your reflection that you were oblivious about- "chaos that come from the highest happiness or the deepest sorrow." Only a poet shall see the agony of the fallen snow or the sacrifice of the withered leaf, only a poet shall capture the phenomenal rendezvous of the dried petal with the rain, or shall make amends in how the stars rule the night in the ataraxy.  The poetry finds the lost- it finds the last breath

~The Silences

  BY GLADIOLUS AND AMBER BLUE Have you heard them? Heard the bleeding solitude that seems to wait in the forlorn night for her amour? The solitude that over the years has pampered the silences in  an esoteric way are growing wild. Have you heard them? Walking along the soft edges of thy holy earth and embracing the despondent darkness you might as well hear them- you might hear the barbourous silences that are screaming the voices of agony. You might hear those silences that would deluge you from within. Have you heard them now? Have you felt them now? Felt how these silences are but the cacophonies of ages old vexation of that solitude, how these are the unheard pain of  thy solitude. Have you heard the insane giggles of these silences? Have you felt how that this eerie night where silences are going incongruous are not ending anytime soon!?  But the dawn shall knock again and the silences shall turn to melodies again , the euphonies would follow thus and the wrath of solitude would e

Nobita will be Nobita - Amber Blue

  What it is to be talentless you ask? – what it is to walk amidst the crowd of a flawless world being NOBITA!? when even your ripen good old heart does not stand out to be called on the aisle, nobita was rather the antagonist but we are not ready to ruin our childhood, for believing in fairy tales and a 22 nd century robot cat has given the talentless hopes beyond reasons even if they are delusional. Yet, the shakespearen tragedy is not all nobitas have their doraemons! Saving ruffin, the dolphin or protecting RIRURU like some shield hero have soared up the TRPS, but nobita is still our crybaby, just a knucklehead stupid boy helpless without gadgets and parents would still moralize their kids on ‘how you may end up like nobita if you watch him all day’. It is what feels like to be talentless! Either you are born with talent in a silver spoon or you make your own talent to be etched out as examples, those stuck in between are like those trapped in multiple dimensions. Stumbling wi